Phyllotaxis and Fibonacci

HandWrite Pro

I discovered this app about 6 months ago and I've been in love with it ever since.  I used to be constantly searching around for scraps of paper - and a pen that works - to scribble down some confused thought.  Usually this was the back of an envelope, or the reverse side of a failed attempt to print something (it normally takes 3 attempts to print anything correctly).

So the house ends up littered with detritus and Anna would constantly be asking me: "is this important?"  (I.e. can I throw it away?)  And the answer is always, No, it's not (or yes you can.)  I think she thinks that I'm smarter than I am and perhaps some of these squiggles are solutions to outstanding problems of the day.

Now that I've discovered HandWrite Pro all that's changed.  Whenever I need to work something out I just pull out my phone and start squiggling.  I never run out of space, and better still I can correct and finesse till I have something I don't actually want to throw away.  Hence this blog: this is the place where I shall be keeping my creations, and perhaps some thoughts that go with them.

Alex

https://www.hand-write.com/

HandWrite Logo

Comments